Program beasiswa S.2 Internatiol Master Program on Mathematics Education (IMPoME) kerjasama Dirjen Dikti (Indonesia) dengan NESO (Belanda) untuk tahun pelajaran 2010/2011. Mahasiswa yang terpilih akan belajar di Indonesia (Universitas Sriwijaya (UNSRI) atau Universitas Negeri Surabaya (UNESA)) dan juga di Belanda ( Universitas Utrecht (UU)). Berikut ini informasi lebih lengkapnya.
A consortium among University of Utrecht, the Netherlands and Surabaya State University (Unesa) and Sriwijaya University (Unsri) in Palembang, provides an opportunity for the Lecturers or the Candidates of New Academic Staff or (CTAB), and the teachers of mathematics with a sarjana degree in mathematics education or sarjana degree in mathematics to join International Master Program on Mathematics Education. The program will be carried out for a period of 2 years and 2 months which is divided into 3 stages, namely 8 months in Indonesia (Unesa or Unsri), 1 year in the Netherlands (University of Utrecht), and 6 months for research and thesis writing in Indonesia. The scholarship for the period of studying in Indonesia for the Lecturers or CTAB (not including teachers) will be provided by Ditjen Pendidikan Tinggi Depdiknas (BPPS) while the period in the Netherlands will be funded by StuNed.
The eligibility of candidates are as follows:
• a citizen of Indonesia;
• minimum education is S1 in the field of mathematics education or mathematics with a Cumulative Index of Achievement or I.P.K. of at least 3.0;
• minimum 2 years work experience in the field of mathematics or has been formally appointed by the rector as a lecturer in the institution as a CTAB; • being ready to join and finish all classes during the period of scholarship;
• has TOEFL score (ITP TOEFL is preferable) at least 475;
• being in healthy condition;
• not in the process of studying abroad in the period of the last 2 years;
• on the 1st of December 2010, the candidate’s age is no more than 40 years old for men, and 45 years old for women.
Deadline: The last date for registration: 31th of December 2009.
All of the completed documents should be sent to: Prof. R.K. Sembiring, IP-PMRI, Gedung Basic Sciences Center A ITB, Jln. Ganesha 10 Bandung 40132.
or by e-mail (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
The announcement will be posted on the website http://www.pmri.or.id and all participants who are qualified will be directly contacted. The commencement of classes will be in May 2010 which is initiated by an intensive course of English. In case the candidates cannot fulfill all of the specified requirements to go to the Netherlands, they may continue their regular S2 studies at Unesa or Unsri.
Contact Person (sms): Zulkardi Unsri(+628127106777), Agung Lukito Unesa (+628165428611) and Martha IP-PMRI (+628164202261)